These rules are found in the Federal Rules of Civil Procedures which apply to any case filed in The United States District Court. Below you can find a list of topics covered under Rule 30 Deposition Upon Oral Examination.
- When Depositions may be taken; When leave required.
- Notice of Examination: General Requirements; Method of Recording; Production of Documents and Things; Deposition of Organization; Deposition by Telephone
- Examination and Cross-Examination; Record of Examination; Oath; Objections
- Schedule and Duration; Motion to Terminate or Limit Examination.
- Review by Witness; Changes; Signing.
- Certification and Filing by Officer; Exhibits; Copies; Notices of Filing.
For more information and to see the complete list of rules visit law.cornell.edu.